Thursday, September 1, 2016

Open Face Bacon Sandwich and Crock Pot Pork Pasta

Wednesday August 31, 2016 Menu



My mother was nice to me this morning.  She had cooked some bacon for breakfast.  I decided to make a mini BLT.  Except my 1 tomato I had left was rotten.  Ugh...  But it was still delicious.  Again, I choose spinach over the iceberg lettuce  for the extra nutrients.  I had brought to work the leftover veggie pizza my mom and I had the other day.  Instead of doing a snack I choose to eat half of my lunch for a snack and the other half for lunch.  I got home early from work to run some errands.  I was able to get in my 20 minutes of cardio and the remainder of my hour doing weight training.  My mom had made another crock pot meal.  She had cooked pork steaks, a couple of cut up brats sausages with some onion soup mix  and water overnight.  This morning she finished it off by adding some wide egg noodles.  She had cut up some veggies and baked them in the oven.  The picture of my supper was what I ate, minus the cabbage.  It was kind of chewy and needed to cook a little longer.   I weighed the meat and portioned my veggies and pasta.  Don't do too much pasta.  I gave me 1/2 cup serving of pasta.  My meals were quite delicious and I was able to finished the day with a total of 1221 calories.   If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.

It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell



No comments:

Post a Comment