Saturday, September 3, 2016

Cabbage Casserole

Friday September 2, 2016 Menu



For breakfast I finished off my leftover banana bread.  Oh it was soo yummy, just as good as the first day.  I knew I would eat leftovers for lunch and I knew what my menu was for supper.   I entered all my items in the My Fitness Pal to see where I was at in the calories.  I figured out I was doing awesome.  I had over 400 calories left for the day.  I wanted a little yogurt for my first snack.   I ate my leftover crock pot pork.  For an afternoon snack I stole a few of my coworkers almonds for a snack.  Oops and he saw me.  But we do that.  For supper I ate my wonderfully easy to cook cabbage casserole.  This casserole is a great fill me up dish with not many calories.  I wasn't sure how to measure the rice.  My mom put 1/2 cup of rice grains in the whole casserole.  So I put that I at least at 1/2 cup of cooked rice with my cabbage.  The whole meal was only 260 calorie and I filled up my cereal bowl.  This light calorie meal left me room for that ice cream I have been wanting all week. 
I finished with a total of 1277 calories for the day.   Had some ice cream and still had some calories left for the day.  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.
It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell


No comments:

Post a Comment