Friday, September 23, 2016

Biscuits and Southern Sausage White Gravy

Thursday September 22, 2016 Menu

 

My mother made us a wonderful breakfast.  Homemade biscuits and made some from scratch sausage white gravy.  Ooh la la la la.  I really could have hurt myself eating this.  But I only got 1 3" biscuit, spit it in half and put just 1/4 cup of gravy on top.  I also decided to get some mini moo's creamers to save 5 calories on my morning coffee.  I have been looking for the Domino Stevia blend to replace my sugar.  In case you missed that one, I went to a family members house that had it and it tasted just like sugar.  Can't find it at Wal-Mart nor Albertsons.   But at least I will be saving 5 calories for now.  Some days those few extra saved calories count.  I was a little hungry before lunch and I had a yogurt drink for a snack.  Then for lunch I finished up the leftover baked potato and meatloaf.  I went exercise for 40 minutes doing cardio.  For supper my mom surprised me with a fresh pot of baby Lima bean soup.  This is so tasty and so low calorie.  It was only 121 calories for the whole bowl.  I had so many extra calories left that I got me a slice of the leftover cool whip cake.  I finished the day with a total of 1031 calories for the day.  That put me under by 299 calories.  I am trying to stay real low because I gained 2 pounds from eating out and going over this week.   If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity. 


It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell



No comments:

Post a Comment