Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Birthday Cake

Saturday September 17, 2016 Menu



Staying at my family's house in New Orleans I found a couple of light menu items that I quite liked.  I think I will go buy some of that sugar stevia mix to give me an extra 50 calories to eat.  Also the turkey sausage I had for breakfast tasted just like the regular Jimmy Dean Sausage.  This breakfast was 127 calories compared to the same breakfast with my regular ingredients and sausage is 304 calories.  Wow I could eat just a little more for breakfast each morning with that kind of savings.  My daughter and her friend had a surprise birthday part waiting on them.  For lunch I just tried 2 of the Cheetos's chicken fries just to say I tried it.  I was saving my calories for the birthday meal.  For the birthday meal I had 1 hotdog with chili and a little of each chip they had.  Then as you see from the photo I had 2 choices in cakes.  One was traditional buttercream (rainbow cake) and the other was a cool whip iced cake (pink cake).  I saved a bunch of calories eating the cool whip cake.  I finished the day with a total of 1134 calories for the day.  I was 76 under my calorie goal.    Another great day!  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity. 


It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment