Thursday, September 22, 2016

Captain D's Batter Dipped Fish Dinner

Wednesday September 21, 2016 Menu

Well for breakfast I was hungry for some red beans.  I found a small 1/2 cup serving bowl in the freezer at work.  Yea, I ate red beans and rice for breakfast. lol  For lunch I went meet my mother for lunch.  She wanted to eat at Captain D's.  While ordering I argued with the cashier that they have a 2 piece fish with one side.  Well she insisted they didn't.  She would only sell me a 2 piece dinner that included 2 sides.  So I got french fries and extra hush puppies for my daughter to snack on tonight.  My mom got a salad as one of her sides.   I told the cashier I needed a to-go box. As you see from my plate of fish I ate 2 pieces of fish, 2 hush puppies and half of my mothers salad lightly drizzled with ranch.  I boxed up the extra hush puppies and fries as you also see in the other photo.  OMG I got back to the office and put the lunch in my diary.  The little bit of food I had on my plate was 626 calories.  I could have done without all the  hush puppies, but that is one of my favorite things to eat.  When I got home from work I went work out for my 20 minutes of cardio and the other 40 minutes weight training.  Well for supper my mom agreed for us to eat light.  I had leftover chicken thigh with one red potato and what was left of the Lima bean soup.  I finished the day with a total of 1335 calories for the day.  I was over only 5 calories, YAY!  Looking at the end of my day it could have been a really bad day.  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity. 


It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell



No comments:

Post a Comment