Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Meatloaf Baked Potato

Monday September 19, 2016 Menu


For breakfast I had scrambled eggs with a slice of ham thrown in it.  Quick and easy meal.  For lunch I choose from my many leftovers.  I picked the leftover beef roast and sweet potatoes even though it was a little high in calories.  I could eat the extra calories since I knew what I was eating for supper.  I entered in my breakfast and supper in the food diary and that is how I figured out what I would be eating for lunch.  Supper I had a quarter of the leftover baked potato with a meatloaf my mother cooked in the crock pot.  She basically made the meatloaf and wrapped it and cooked in aluminum foil.  I saved a few calories using the low calorie sour cream.  I went exercise that evening and did my 20 minutes of cardio and the rest of the time weight training.  I finished the day with a total of 1164 calories for the day.  I was 166 under my calorie goal.    Another great day!  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity. 
It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment