Thursday, September 29, 2016

Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich and Spoiled Meal Plan

Wednesday September 28, 2016 Menu

I had plans to eat real good today.  I ate a small breakfast of the Jimmy Dean stuffed hash brown.  Then I left the office to do some field work.  I was out all day till 2pm.  That meant I had to eat out.  Ugh....  Well I stopped at a restaurant.  Yea I had a wide variety of options and could have picked a lighter option.  But, I knew I had plenty of calories left for the day and if I have beans for supper I will be pretty close to where I needed to be.  Which my breakfast and lunch equaled 1264 calories.  I had 66 calories left for the day and I had some left over beans waiting at home that was only 147 calories. Which would only put me over by 81 calories.   So I ate a Philly cheese steak sandwich with onion rings, I have been dying to try out.   I went work out with my 20 minutes of cardio and 40 minutes of weight training.  I headed home afterwards.  When I got home my mother had cooked hamburgers and french fries.  Well that just ruined my plans.  Not to insult my mom I ate the burger but no fries.  The burger was basic, complete with a bun, tablespoon of mayo and the meat patty.  I would have loved to add cheese to it, but I didn't.  I finished the day with a total of 1794 calories for the day.  Which put me way over by 464 calories.  Ugh that was depressing.  I will use this as my cheat/splurge day.  I can't have too many of those kind of days.  So I will see if I can keep it under control the rest of the week.  Saturday will be hard.  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity. 

It's how southern women diet!
Happy Eating
Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment