Thursday, September 15, 2016

Pork With Garlic Mashed Potatoes & White Chocolate Bread Pudding

Wednesday September 14, 2016 Menu



I had a meeting at work today and I just know we are going to eat out.  For breakfast I had a little lonely egg.  Of course the meeting lasted extra long and I had to have something to eat.  All I could find was this little brownie.  Ugh that little brownie was 146 calories and I only ate half, a 2x2 inch piece.  Dang if I ate the whole thing it would have been almost 300 calories.  Watch out for those little snacks.  For lunch we went to the Word of Mouth Café.  I got the plate lunch of pulled pork.  I split my plate with a little friend.  I gave her half my pork, potatoes and green beans you see in the photo.  I gave her all of my corn.  Of course it comes with white chocolate bread pudding and I ate all of it.  I really didn't have time to enter my food diary, but late that evening I figured out that half was still 678 calories! OMG.  The bread pudding was almost 400 calories! I went and did weight lifting and 3 hours of cleaning.  For supper I ate the other half of my leftover Sunday dinner.  I did not eat the sweet potato nor the cole slaw.  I just knew that the lunch meal was over.  I had a quarter cup of ice cream just because it was sitting on the counter.  My darn mom.   I finished the day with a total of 1411 calories for the day.  I was 201 calories over my goal.   Like I keep saying it is hard to eat out and stay on track.  This week will be exceptionally hard, because I will be eating out again Thursday, Friday and possibly Saturday.   If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.
It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell



No comments:

Post a Comment