Sunday, September 25, 2016

Truvia Sugar Blend

Saturday September 24, 2016 Menu


Well I had a busy Saturday.  My daughter fixed me breakfast and I was doing some early morning chores and I forgot to eat.  Now yesterday I found this Truvia Sugar blend.  I tried it in my coffee this morning.  It tasted like the fake stuff.  Nothing like the Stevia sugar blend.  Ugh.... I need try something different.  I would like a few more extra calories so I can have just a little more for breakfast.  I will find something.  We had committee training at church and they served us pulled pork sandwiches, chips, brownies and lemonade.  I picked a pork sandwich, brownie and a glass of water.   Then I helped stay after to clean up the church for Sunday and didn't leave till 5.  Around 3:30 I was hungry.  All that was left was the brownies and chips.  So, I opted for a bag of chips for a snack.  When I got home I cut some grass and finally made it in the door around 7:00.  We had a quick meal of some parmesan encrusted tilapia, I got from Sam's Friday, and a box of Betty Crocker potatoes I had found in the cabinet.   I finished the day with a total of 1156 calories for the day.  I was under 174 calories.  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity. 

It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment