Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Homemade Biscuit's

Sunday September 18, 2016 Menu


For breakfast my mother made some 2" round biscuits for me.  Oh la la...  I just had to have 2 with an egg of course.  Oh wow, my food diary said this was a 400 calorie meal.  Well I already ate it.  That means I need to control the rest of my day's meals.  For lunch I had a leftover steamed chicken thigh with a 1/4 cup of rice.  This was quite low calorie.  Later that evening the kids had youth group.  I got 6 meatballs.  I couldn't control myself and went back for 3 more.  When I got home my mom made us some baked zuchinni and yellow squash.  That was just a perfect end to my meals.  Well if I wouldn't have went back on seconds for the meatballs I would have been just fine with my calories.  I finished the day with a total of 1374 calories for the day.  That was 164 calories over my goal.    Lesson from today, DON'T GO BACK FOR SECONDS!!!!!   If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity. 


It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell


No comments:

Post a Comment