Friday, September 30, 2016

Sam's Club Rotisserie Chicken and Portion Container

Thursday September 29, 2016 MENU



Breakfast time I felt I needed whole grains in my system.  I had a serving of oatmeal.  I don't like my oatmeal with water and like it made with milk.  A coworker had brought some skim milk to work.  It was going to expire over the weekend and was going to throw it down the drain.  I took it from him and we had a couple of these 1/2 cup measures.  I put them in the freezer for me to use in my oatmeal.  I don't like skim milk but I can't tell the difference when mixed with other foods like the oatmeal.  I had recently bought me some 1/2 cup portion containers to use next time he does this.  I saved 21 calories and 2 fat's when compared to 2% milk.  When your on a calorie restricted diet you can use those saved calories.  For lunch I had some leftover black eye pea soup.  Then later around 2pm I was hungry so I measured out 2 tablespoons of pimento cheese to snack on.  I used a teaspoon to eat a little at a time.  Basically every time I felt a huger coming on I ate a little bite, till it was gone.  I went do 40 minutes of cardio when I got home from work.  Then I had some Sam's Club rotisserie chicken with some cornbread and butter.  Now look at this, how can you go wrong.  A huge already cooked chicken for only $ 4.97.  We ate some for supper and I will be using the rest to make some kind of quick meal this weekend.  Probably chicken and cheese quesadilla.  I finished the day with a total of 1238 calories for the day.  I was under my calories by 92.   If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.


It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment