Sunday, September 18, 2016

Fried Crawfish Tails


Thursday September 15, 2016 Menu



I had a meeting at the Paragon and I knew this would be a day I would have to eat out.  I ate very light and had an egg.  for lunch we went eat at Roxy's Diner.  I wanted either a shrimp poboy, Monte Christo or fried crawfish.  The portion sizes for the sandwiches are so large that I decided to eat the fried crawfish appetizer.  This came with thin onion rings.  I will save the other 2 for a day I can share with a friend or be able to have takeout.  When I got off work we were heading out for New Orleans for a little trip with my daughter and her best friend.  My mom had made a chicken and gravy.  I ate just a piece of chicken before leaving.  We arrived in New Orleans around 9pm.  I was a little hungry and opted to eat a ham and turkey sandwich.  This whole weekend I ate on the fly.  I can't properly add to my diary from my phone for some reason.  Now that I am sitting here entering all of my foods I am learning how to portion myself a lot better.  I finished the day with a total of 1154  calories for the day.  I was 56 under my calorie goal.    That was a great day.  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.
It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment