Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Women's Church Dinner Baked Potato

Tuesday September 13, 2016 Menu



For breakfast I choose a light meal.  One egg over easy with one slice of bacon.  For a snack I brought an apple to work.  I grazed on it most of the morning.  For lunch I had the last of my leftover crawfish ettoufee and catfish.  Then of course someone at work just had to bring a cake to the office.  I tried really hard to not eat it.  I felt tortured just to have it.  So I cut a very small sliver just to get a taste.  When I got home I did 20 minutes of cardio.  I sat down to see in the My Fitness Pal diary how my calories were going.  I still had about 600 calories left for my evening meal.  We had a women's dinner at the church.  They served us a HUGE baked potato, see photo.  You had almost every topping available, including chili.  But I kept it simple.  I put butter, sour cream and cheese.  I skipped the desert's.  The potato was so large I knew I shouldn't eat the whole thing.  I ate half.  WOW later I found out that just half was right at 400 calories.  So if I had the whole potato I would have went over and if I had a desert I really would have went over.  Remember that just because it's there we don't have to eat it all.  I finished the day with a total of 1297 calories for the day.  I was 35 under my calorie goal.    Another great day!  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.
It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell



No comments:

Post a Comment