Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Pork Patty Pantoletes and Weigh In Results

Monday September 26, 2016 Menu


Well I went to exercise and did my weigh in.  As I said yesterday I didn't make good choices this past week and was even skipping some meals and snacks.  I had gained 2 pounds.  I started eating all my meals since this past Thursday.  Today's weigh in did show I lost the 2 pounds I gained and I lost an additional 2 more.  I am now down to 201 lbs.  Yay me.  So yes even though most days I was under my calories it did make a difference that I didn't eat all my meals.  Ok I need to make it a point to eat 3 meals and a snack when I feel hungry. 

For breakfast I had a Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich.  It is a high calorie and fat item.  When I finish this box I don't think I am buying it again.  It was over 400 calories and I was hungry within an hour of eating it.  I grazed on some popcorn till lunch.  For lunch I had leftover parmesan fish and potatoes.  Supper time we ate a southern pork patty wrapped in animal casing.  My family calls them pant-o-letes.  I know it's not spelled right.  Can't find the correct spelling for it.  Very few meat markets make them here. I bought these in Cottonport at T-Jim's.  Oh it is so flavorful.  We had it with some baked veggies with garbanzo beans.  Then my mom picked an eggplant out of the garden and fried us some.  Oh what a perfect end to my day.  I lost weight and ate some yummy stuff.

I finished the day with a total of 1315 calories for the day.  I was under my calories by 15.  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity. 

It's how southern women diet!
Happy Eating
Angell


No comments:

Post a Comment