Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Monday Leftovers

Monday September 12, 2016 Menu



If you haven't noticed just about every Monday is a left over kind of day.  So basically I sat at my computer that morning and figured out what leftovers I had and put those calculations in the My Fitness Pal.  I ended up settling on finishing up my daughters pizza for breakfast.  Then for lunch, crawfish ettoufee and fish.  I had a bunch of extra calories and after lunch I just wanted something sweet so for a snack.   I had a mini serving of a rice crispy treat.  For supper I had a big bowl of baby Lima bean soup, with a slice of cornbread.  I finished the day with a total of 1298 calories for the day.  Wow, I was 32 under my calorie goal.    Another great day!  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.
It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment