Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Pan Grilled Catfish with Crawfish Ettoufee

Monday September 5, 2016 Menu

 

This was supposed to be my cheat day.  Saturday I ended up eating over my calories.  I tried real hard to stay within my budgeted calories.  No matter how hard I tried, it just didn't work out.  My daughter cooked breakfast, a FULL breakfast and for the first time.  I didn't want to insult her so I ate all of it.  I was going to go real light.  But you know crap happens.  I didn't have a snack all day.  I made pan grilled catfish with crawfish ettoufee.  My mom made potato salad and the toasted hamburger bun.  Oh how delish it was.  It was my mother's birthday and she requested chocolate cake.  The cake we make is fattening and I made it more fattening by adding caramel condensed milk, mini chocolate chips and pecans on top.  I found out that  you can easily calculate the cake using the recipe tab.  It came out to be 563 calories per serving. I went help out a friend and someone brought them some homemade hot bread.  Ugh I couldn't help it and had a slice for my supper.   I finished the day with a total of 1732 calories for the day.   That is over by 402 calories.    My day could have been a lot worse and I could have eaten a lot more.  I will have to make sure I behave for all of the remainder meals for this week.  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.

It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell



No comments:

Post a Comment