Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Shrimp Steak Chicken Fajita's

Tuesday September 20, 2016 Menu




Well this day was not so good.  I started off great having just a slice of bread with one breakfast sausage on it.  Then I went to work and meet with a store owner to review records at Shipley Donuts.  Well of course he tortured me with a donuts and I ate one.  Then by the time I finished a friend was driving through from Shreveport and wanted to eat out for lunch.  Well I  thought I was eating light picking the combination fajita's.  That meal was estimated to be almost 800 calories.  We didn't eat the chips and dip. Ugh......  I pretty much didn't have any calories left for supper.  I sure wish I had my bean soup with me.  I brought it to work for a leftover meal.  Ugh.... So I ate a quarter of a potato and a slice of the leftover meatloaf.  I didn't have time to exercise too.  Ugh.... I finished the day with a total of 1571calories for the day.  I was over 361 calories or more.  There was a couple of things I just didn't get to enter like the beans.    Well I guess this is my treat/cheat day!  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity. 


It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment