Friday, September 2, 2016

A Leftover Kind of Day

Thursday September 1, 2016 Menu




We are still having a busy kind of week.  That's deems this day as a leftover kind of day.  The only way to do the calorie crunch is to choose which leftovers to eat.  For breakfast I ate one of those new Jimmy Dean stuffed hash browns.  I am glad I only bought one box.  It wasn't all I thought it would be.  But on another note it was filling.  I brought me a few crackers to snack on while working out in the field. Then for lunch I had some of Tuesday's leftover crockpot mushroom chicken.  My mom portioned the plate.  It was way too much food. I took a little of the chicken, 1/2 cup of rice and the 1/2 cup of green beans.  I entered in my calories and I still had over 600 calories left for the day.  I picked the yogurt drink as a snack.  I entered in all my ingredients in the My Fitness Pal to see how many calories I had left.  I went and did my 45 minutes of cardio after finishing an event with a friend.  When it came time for supper I picked the food that I would get the most fulfillment, the leftover crockpot pork pasta won!  I had over 100 calories left for the day.  I couldn't decide if I wanted a cup of ice cream or some candy.  Well according the My Fitness Pal the Ice cream was over 200 calories and the 2 mini Reece's was only 88.  I choose wisely and ate the mini Reece's.  I finished with a total of 1280 calories for the day.   If I would have chosen the ice cream I would have gone over my calories.  If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.

It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment