Friday, October 28, 2016

Sea Best Shrimp

October 22, 2016 MENU 

My Saturday was a very busy day.  I missed breakfast doing a job at a local festival.  I had my eyes on this food booth that was selling fried fish and shrimp.  I'm like I really want some fried shrimp.  Well I made my order and paid for my meal.  Then he went to cook it and grabbed a bag of pre-breaded shrimp labeled Sea Best shrimp.  Ugh I wanted some homemade shrimp.  Too late now.  It was very delicious but not as good as the real fresh kind.  Then almost immediately my fingers swelled up from the excess salt.  My meal came with french fries.  But I did not eat them.  I brought them home for my daughter to eat.  I was eating light for my lunch on purpose.  I was going to a evening party with my mom for her choir group.  We ate BBQ chicken, bacon wrapped green beans, olive garden style salad and a deviled egg.  Oh there were many other options I didn't choose, like potato salad, nuts, celery with pimento cheese or cream cheese to just name a few.  I did get me one half of a mini pecan pie for desert.  I was soooooo tempted to go back for the other half of pie.  I did some great self control.  With skipping breakfast and eating a semi light lunch.  I finished the day with a total of 1035 calories for the day.  I was under by 295 calories.   If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.

It's how southern women diet!


Happy Eating


Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment