Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Sam's Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia

October 19, 2016 MENU 



Most of these meals were great low calorie meals.  Breakfast I had an egg over easy with a piece of toast.  I ate a snack of goldfish crackers before lunch when I felt a little hungry.  For lunch I picked from my many leftovers and choose BBQ pork steak.   Now at this point I have done all of my food diary and I was doing real good.  But I wasn't that hungry.  I dug in the freezer for a quick meal and found these Parmesan crusted tilapia I had purchased at Sam's.    If your looking for a quick and delicious low calorie meal you need to purchase a bag of these.  One fish is plenty with some healthy sides.  Each piece averages 4oz of meat.  The piece I ate today was 4.5oz and was only 250 calories.  You bake it and it comforts you like your eating fried fish without all the calories.  I finished the day with a total of 1054 calories for the day.  I was under by 276 calories.   If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.


It's how southern women diet!


Happy Eating


Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment