Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Chicken Vegetable Soup

Monday October 3, 2016 MENU




 Well my day started with some leftover breakfast from Saturday.  I had a sausage patty, eggs with one slice of toast.  Logging my meal on Saturday I didn't realize that just the sausage alone was 200 calories.  Dang that is a lot.  But too late I already ate it at before I entered into my food diary.  I was careful the rest of the day.  I was not hungry for a snack.  Around 11:00 I was a little hungry.  Option was to eat a snack or go ahead and eat lunch.  I picked lunch.  I ate a bowl of my low calorie white bean soup.  Since I ate early I was hungry for a snack.  I finished up the leftover cool whip cake since I had a few extra calories to allow for it.  I got home to do my 20 minutes of cardio and weight training.  When I got home my mother had made crock pot chicken vegetable soup.  I so forgot to take a picture of my meals.  But I think the vegetable chicken soup was just as good at beef vegetable.  I had some calories left, oh heck I had 379 calories left.  So I had what was left of the cornbread the other day with some butter.  I finished the day with a total of 1104 calories for the day.  I was still under my calories by 226.   If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.
It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eating
Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment