Monday, October 31, 2016

Traditional Italian Sunday Gravy

 October 23, 2016 MENU



This Sunday was my cheat day.  If you noticed I did cheat but I didn't go overboard.  We have new owners in town at the donut shop.  I wanted to give them a try.  I had half a dozen of donut holes and one powdered sugar glazed one.  Conclusion, hole were good and powdered sugar one did not wow me.  I had a lighter lunch with a chicken taco.  It was basically a soft corn tortellini, chicken and cheese.  We baked it in the oven.  Now were things went downhill for my cheat day is I had an Italian spaghetti sauce dish called Sunday gravy.  It is basically a 3 meat spaghetti sauce.   I put chicken legs, Italian sausage and beef short ribs in it.  Oh la la la la it was delicious.  I even put some of my fresh basil.  Then I got some desert before bed.  Yep a good ole sugar cone with ice cream.  oh yea.  I finished the day with a total of 1836 calories for the day.  I was over by 506 calories.   If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.

It's how southern women diet!


Happy Eating


Angell


No comments:

Post a Comment