Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Basil Pesto Pasta

Monday October 10, 2016 MENU

  

For breakfast I finished up the leftover pizza.  Yep pizza for breakfast again.  I sure hope my daughter doesn't get another pizza anytime soon.  I am so tired of pepperoni Pizza.  I had a snack of yogurt.  Then I ate my leftover rice and gravy from the other day.  I had grand plans on what I was going to eat for supper.   So I grazed on a couple of goldfish crackers for my evening snack.  I went work out for an hour.  When I got home my daughter had cooked a whole pot of elbow noodles.  That's it just noodles.  Well I guess it's pasta for dinner.  So I went outside and got 1 1/2 cup of fresh basil and made a fresh pesto to put on top.   I only got a cup of pasta and still felt a little hungry.  I warmed me up a small piece of leftover BBQ sausage and pork to go with it.   I finished the day with a total of 1399 calories for the day.  I was over my calories by 69.   If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.

It's how southern women diet!


Happy Eating


Angell

 



No comments:

Post a Comment