Monday, December 12, 2016

Onion Bacon Egg Cheese Omelet

Monday December 12, 2016


Ok here is another calorie saving meal.  Your probably wondering why I worry about these small calorie savings. Well when  your trying to loose weight every calorie counts.  It also allows you to eat a little more for the next meal and you won't be so hungry for the day.  Like I said last time when I cook bacon I always cook an extra slice just because I have to slave over the stove top to cook one slice of bacon.  Yea who wants to cook 1 slice of bacon?  Well for breakfast I wanted an omelet for breakfast.  I diced up a quarter of an onion and a teaspoon of bacon bits in skillet till the onions where how I liked them.  Then I fixed my eggs mixture and slow cooked it in a skillet (see link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hkQF4sNjXk ) .  I would have normally put 2 slices of bacon when cooking this dish.  Using the precooked bacon bits I saved 80 calories.  I could have save some more if I would have used a low calorie cheese also.   That was 80 calories I was able to save.  Your ought to try it.  No difference than using regular bacon.  It's actually better.  I have been doing good on my new eating plan.  I lost another pound Yay! 

A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power.  The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.
It's how southern women diet!
Happy Eating
Angell



No comments:

Post a Comment