Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Holiday Diet

Ok guys and gals. I know it's hard to do my kind of diet. But I tell you once you learn what to eat and how to portion your foods you can loose or even maintain your weight. I went though Thanksgiving and Christmas and haven't gained but one pound. That is even splurging on Christmas. I ate so much that day it was ridiculous. But I have indeed made a positive lifestyle change. Just remember baby steps.  Tackle one habit and the pick the next to work on. It's attainable. Here is to 2017. I have a minimum of 12 more pounds to go. We can do it!

A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power.  The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.

It's how southern women diet!

Happy Eatting

Angell



No comments:

Post a Comment