Thursday, November 3, 2016

Museum Training

October 27, 2016 MENU

My day started with me heading to Natchitoches to the Magnolia Plantation for a museum training.  I didn't get to eat breakfast.  When we got there they had coffee and little muffin cake slice things. lol  I got a slice of the blueberry one.  Then at lunch time we had club sandwich with spinach on it, potato salad and a dill pickle.  For desert I had 1 chocolate chip cookie.  There was hardly cell service so I had to wing my food diary.  I just knew I was over by now.  But when I got home and entered everything in I had enough calories to eat some leftover baked chicken and mixed vegetables.  I forgot to take a picture of my meal's.   I finished the day with a total of 1305 calories for the day.  I was under by 25 calories. If you like my meal ideas just check out my diary for a list of ingredients for that meal.  And yes! I measured and weighed everything.  A crucial part of everyone's dieting is will power. The second part is portion control with good choices and third is physical activity.

It's how southern women diet!


Happy Eating


Angell


 

No comments:

Post a Comment