Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Cracker Barrel Restaurant

 November 3, 2016 MENU
 Keeping up with this food diary on blogger is appearing to be a daunting task.  I will be posting some shorter blogs to explain what may be wrong or right in my diet.  Which brings me to this visit to Cracker Barrel Restaurant with my mother.  I choose what I thought was the best option for me.  They brought you cornbread and biscuits.  Well I pick cornbread.  Wrong pick, it had 110 more calories than the biscuit and wow it was 300 calories with the butter. UGH.........  For the meal I picked a sweet potato, hamburger steak plain and fried apples to eat as desert.  The sweet potato came with brown sugar and cinnamon. Not to mention I needed butter on that.  So I put the potato in a to go box.  I ate just the hamburger steak and fried apples.  I still ended up eating 800 calories! OMG seriously.  So what I thought was not that fattening, was.  I should have skipped on the cornbread.  But I can't take it back.  We all just need to stay away from the restaurants.  But I know sometimes it hard to do.  My next post will also explain what has been happening with my diet.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment